Sunday 21 January 2018

Airport afternoon

I’m going to talk about my last experience in the airport. It’s about the last activity of CAS of creativity that I had done, the past twenty-seven of December. I went to a specific location, near to Barajas Airport. It’s a typical location to do a spotting of the planes who arrives and all of this things. If you don’t know about that I’m a freak of commercial aeroplanes, I like them so much. And I went to the airport to take some pictures of the live traffic aeroplanes.  I had really hype about that because this was the first time that I went to the airport to take pictures with my camera and I look before some webs about spotting in Barajas Airport. The fantastic results of the session of pictures that perfectly conveys the feeling I have when I go to the airport, it’s a very difficult sensation, it’s a mix of euphoria and nerves. That sensation is transmitted in the photos that I took the pas twenty-five of December. I know that not everybody likes this type of practising because sometimes is so boring, especially when you are waiting for the next flight arrival.
When I take a picture of a rare plane I feel very happy, as if I had managed to find something very complicated, as if I had done something very special that not everyone can get.
And what’s about you, do you like to do the same as me?

Postscript: here I leave one of the photos of the last session

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sightseeing in Oslo

Last week I went to Norway with other mates from my school because we joined an exchange with another school there, so each one of us ha...